Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day 3 - Getting easier

Day 3 went better.   My boyfriend requested Shake & Bake pork chops.  I told him I'd do it, but it would be homemade "shake & bake."  I found a recipe to replicate S&B mix, and in my opinion, it came out great.  Ready for leftovers tonight!

I also finally remembered the Sweet Tooth Test:
Mix 1: 1
Mix 2: 6
Mix 3: 10 (nearly intolerable)
Mix 4: X (intolerable)
And the sugar hadn't even completely dissolved int he cups!

Here's what I ate:

Breakfast - bagel w/ cream cheese, orange juice (too much!), coffee w/ 1/2 packet sugar and splash whole milk

Lunch - salad made with mixed greens, tomatoes, carrots, cucumber, grapes, kidney beans, grilled chicken, feta cheese, with summer berry dressing, and a piece of sourdough bread, banana

Snack - almonds, latte

Dinner - a few pieces of cheese and crackers, Caesar salad, breaded pork chops with garlic mashed potatoes and corn, a few spoonfuls of vanilla bean ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment