Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 2 - still plugging along


Day 2 was okay...again until the evening.  I had a real dinner, but forgot to make veggies to go along with it.  Oops.  I do need to start incorporating more vegetables into my day.  But then after dinner, I had a little dessert.  Then I was satisfied.  Then I took out the container of pudding, and just ate the rest.  It was a 6 serving container.  Double oops!  But I did walk 1 mile from the office to the bus station.  It was too cold and windy to make the walk in the morning, so I just did it in the evening.

Oh, and I forgot to do the sweet tooth test, again!  Tonight, I promise!

Here's what I ate:

Breakfast: Greek yogurt with a spoonful of fruit preserves and a couple handfuls of Kashi Island Vanilla shredded wheat biscuits, banana, coffee with 1/2 packet sugar and splash of whole milk

Lunch: 1/2 ham & swiss sandwich on brioche, small spinach, artichoke, cheddar soup, fruit salad

Dinner:  started with 6 mozzarella balls and 4 olives, then: onion crusted honey mustard chicken, mac & cheese (homemade, but included "fake" cheese), way too much chocolate rice pudding

No comments:

Post a Comment