Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Day 9

Yesterday, I was hungry when I left work.  So I had an actual snack: a handful of almonds and a Skinny Peppermint Mocha.  When I got home, I wasn't hungry.  I also didn't want the leftover cacciatore.  So I stopped at the store and picked up some eggplant and sausage and made a new sauce.  But I also picked up cinnamon raisin bagel chips and ate them all.  But that was my only indiscretion of the day (even though I really wanted french fries and a milkway), so I think I'm doing a little better than the weekend.

Menu 11/20
B - oatmeal with brown sugar and strawberries
L - potato soup garnished with Greek yogurt, shredded cheddar, and bacon crumbles
S - handful of almonds, Skinny Peppermint Mocha 
Random - a whole bag of bagel chips
D - spaghetti with sausage eggplant bolognese and fresh mozzarella, 2 glasses shiraz

Real vs. Processed: a good balance of real and processed.  I'd say the only processed stuff was the sugar free junk in my Starbucks drink and the bagel chips.  I'm going with a 3

Emotional Eating: I don't think so.  Though, if I was listening to hunger signals, I probably would have skipped dinner, so there was some "I should eat dinner because bagel chips are not dinner."  But I don't think there was any emotion-induced eating yesterday.  (But a big IDGAF on the bagel chips.  Which were amazingly delicious, btw.)

Overall balance: 4.  Not a 3 because I ignored hunger signals.

No comments:

Post a Comment