Friday, November 16, 2012

Day 4

Are you bored of this yet?  I've still not find for an actually contemplative post, but it's on m to-do list for this weekend, so a little variety is coming your way.


Menu for 11/15:
B - Starbucks Bacon, Egg, and Gouda Sandwich, Skinny Vanilla Latte
L - Cosi Signature Salad with chicken, and a piece of their amazing bread
Happy Hour/Fundraiser - 1 glass of wine, 1 cocktail (smallish in size), thin slice of roast beef cheddar sandwich, about 1/2 cup pasta with pesto sauce
D - 2 more glasses of wine, cheesy polenta


Real vs. Processed: I'm going with a 3 here, some questionable items, but some that are totally actually food

Emotional Eating: Is tipsy an emotion?  Because that's the only reason I thought more wine and polenta were a good idea last night.  I think I probably could have been satisfied just fine after happy hour.

Overall Balance: 3-4, it wasn't too bad, but I wasn't planning on going to the fundraiser, and I probably could have made better choices without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment