Thursday, November 15, 2012

Balance Evaluation, Day 3

And so it continues.  Another brief post today.  Maybe I'll get some time tonight to really write out what's on my mind.

Yesterday's Menu:
B - bagel with cream cheese, coffee
L - chili with whole wheat macaroni, apple
S - hot chocolate, 1 piece (crappy) chocolate with raspberry filling
D - spaghetti and meatballs, about 1/3 - 1/2 cup Ben & Jerry's Late Night Snack

Real vs Processed:  Most of what I had was pretty real, with a few indulgences, I'm going with a 3.

Emotional Eating: I did not eat emotionally!  I didn't even really eat impulsively.  (I almost got a milkshake on my way home, but when Boyfriend had Ben & Jerry's waiting, and a flavor he picked because he knew I liked it, I was glad I didn't overindulge for no reason earlier.)

Overall Balance: I'm going with a 4.  Real vs Processed was good.  No emotional/compulsive/impulsive eating.  I listened to hunger signals, and think I was even on the lower end of satisfied when I went to bed.  But, I pretty much only ate carbs and red meat all day, so there was no variety of foods, and the only veggies was the spinach in my chili.


No comments:

Post a Comment